3 bedroom bungalow for saleMaple Close, Burntwood, WS7
- A spacious detached bungalow with garage situated on a generous plot
- Located within cul de sac offering no onward chain
- Gas fired central heating and majority double glazing
- Enclosed porch and welcoming through hallway
- Well appointed lounge with bay window
- Spacious 17'4" x 12'4" max dining room
- Kitchen with adjoining separate utility room
- Three good sized bedrooms and bathroom
- Driveway, foregarden and single garage
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this individual three bedroom detached bungalow with garage situated along Maple Close which is a cul de sac, and offering a prominent plot with pleasant gardens to front and rear. Predominantly being double glazed and also offering gas fired central heating, the property is offered on the market with no onward chain therefore quick completion can be made available and offers spacious accommodation which in brief comprises enclosed porch, welcoming through hallway, well appointed lounge with feature bay window, spacious 17'4" x 12'4" maximum dining room, kitchen with adjoining utility, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. The property is approached via a driveway, there is a lovely foregarden, generously sized enclosed rear garden and a single garage. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended to fully appreciate both setting and the full extent of accommodation on offer within this impressive bungalow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83643614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15864557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.