2 bedroom coach house for saleMortimer Way, Witham, Essex, CM8
Offers in Excess of
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- COACH HOUSE WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE DOOR
- CAR PORT AND GARAGE/DEN WITH STORAGE CUPBOARD
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- EXCELLENT ACCESS TO THE A12
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
Beresfords are pleased to offer this large two bedroom coach house - located on the popular Maltings development - as a great first purchase/ investment buy or your next comfortable home. The property boasts two larger than average double bedrooms, one with dual aspect windows and the other with a generous size ensuite shower room. The living space is accessed across the large landing area and is well planned to create a welcoming flow through the property - entering through the lounge, then diner leading to the modern kitchen. The property also has the added features of: extensive standing-height-loft-space (which spans the whole property area); car port and garage giving potential to convert to additional living space. It is tastefully decorated throughout and all floors are in good condition. The house itself is in a pleasant sheltered position and it situated within a quiet area. From the property, there is easy access to the A12 and Witham's mainline railway station, as well as being walking distance from Witham town centre and local conveniences. EPC C (reference 503877)
Entrance-way to stairs
Door to storage cupboard housing water tank, doors to
Lounge 3.96m (13') x 3.05m (10')
Dining Room 2.74m (9') x 2.44m (8')
Kitchen 2.74m (9') x 2.74m (9')
Bedroom One 5.77m (18'11) x 2.44m (8')
Bedroom Two 4.57m (15') x 2.44m (8')
Garage 5.46m (17'11) x 2.44m (8')
Car Port 5.21m (17'1) x 2.74m (9')
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83644166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 503877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, at Witham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.