4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Corniche, Hythe, Kent, CT21
- Commanding magnificent views of the sea
- Impressive, impeccably presented, detached house
- Versatile accommodation with a smart contemporary finish
- Sitting Room
- Substantial conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Double garage and driveway with parking for two cars
- South facing rear gardens
The Lower Corniche enjoys a slightly elevated position on the lower hillside above Sandgate enjoying views over the English Channel towards France.
Situated between Hythe and Folkestone, Sandgate overlooks a shoreline with a popular promenade and cycle path.
There are convenient shops and a growing café culture and eateries.
The area is fortunate in providing frequent connections to the Javelin High Speed link to London St Pancras in under an hour from Folkestone West and Folkestone Central stations.
The M20 motorway nearby provides links to the remainder of Kent and Eurotunnel in Cheriton offers connections to France and the Continent.
An impeccably presented home with some of the most dramatic sea views in the area.
The property offers versatile accommodation and a smart contemporary finish with an emphasis on its location and magnificent views.
This beautifully presented home has a very well designed kitchen and breakfast area, with a range of modern units, integral appliances and water softener. This opens into a substantial conservatory style extension with under floor heating, perfect for entertaining and large gatherings.
The sitting room is bright and airy with a gas wood effect fire and bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden, offering views out to sea.
There is a study and a cloakroom also and a utility room adjoining the kitchen.
Rising to the first floor there are four double bedrooms, all with fitted robes, two with magnificent sea views. The master bedroom combines en-suite facilities with its own private south facing balcony overlooking the sea, and there is a white modern family bathroom.
The interior's smart finish is further enhanced by Polensa tiles throughout the kitchen and conservatory area, and Mohawk carpeting to the rest of the property.
There is a driveway with parking for two cars, leading to double garaging.
The south facing rear gardens have a contemporary feel and are equipped for al fresco dining and sun bathing.
A large sea facing decked terrace compliments the lawned area and extends to the side of the property.
We understand all main services are available.
Folkestone and Hythe District Council, Council Offices, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QY.
Current Council Tax Band: F
EPC Rating: D
The property is 'bought as seen' and the Agents are unable to comment on the state and condition of any fixtures, fittings and appliances etc.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83651852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.