2 bedroom apartment for sale2 bed at Maybrey Works, Worsley Bridge Road, London, SE26 5AZ
- Coming soon - don't miss out on this development
- Development located next to pool river
- Brand new with a 10 year NHBC warranty
- Modern interior throughout - no need to decorate
- Balconies to selected plots
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining - ideal for socialising
- Wheelchair adaptable units available
- Allocated parking to selected plots
- Exclusive residents' only gym
- Two-minute walk to Lower Sydenham train station
Don't miss out on this sought-after development, launching soon!
1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
Wheelchair adaptable units available
Allocated parking to selected plots
On-site gym for residents only
Two-minute walk to Lower Sydenham train station
A development of new homes in Sydenham, close to local amenities and situated just a short walk from the nearest train station for travel to central London and The City. Many apartments have balconies and offer water views, and will appeal to a wide audience, including professionals and first-time buyers.
This development is currently marketed from our divisional office. There is no sales presence on site.
Sales office opening hours
Monday: 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Maybrey_Works_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.