3 bedroom terraced house for saleVillage Mews, Off Howe Road, Rowner, Gosport, PO13
- The Flatford is a well-proportioned 3 bedroom property with living/dining area and separate kitchen/breakfast room.
This 3 bedroom home is a perfect starter home for couples or young families. With two allocated parking spaces.
Village Mews by Taylor Wimpey is a new and exclusive collection of 2 & 3 bedroom homes in Alver Village, Gosport. To discover more book an appointment today, you don't want to miss out.
Plot 817 The Flatford is a three bedroom mid terrace home that offers versatile living. This well proportioned property is adaptable for many lifestyles boasting a living/dining room with double doors opening out to the private rear garden, separate kitchen and a cloakroom to the downstairs. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 852 sq.ft across two floors
- Government backed Help to Buy scheme available
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year LABC warranty and insurance policy
- Easy access to the M27
- Houses on this development are freehold
*Please note that the CGI's, floor plans and dimensions are for guidance purposes only and are not to be relied on as a statement of fact, they do not form part of a contract or any part thereof. The photos have been taken from a previous development of a similar specification and are for representative purposes only. The descriptions, measurements, distances are all believed to be correct but the accuracy is in no way guaranteed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AQO190050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.