2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehall Road, Bristol, BS5 9BE
- Edwardian style bathroom suite
- Restful and elegant receptions
- Two spacious double Bedrooms
- Pretty and petit Victorian house
- Off street parking
- Sunny southerly facing rear garden with rear access
- Abundance of period feature
- Bristol to Bath railway path on your doorstep
***OPEN DAY - Saturday 10th August - CALL TO BOOK IN***
Get on ya bikes and view! Overlooking a tree lined section of the Bristol to Bath railway path is set this pretty Victorian house. Restful and elegant tones compliment the abundance of Victorian features, original floorboards, doors, cornice, rose, and the open reception rooms the two spacious double Bedrooms and a recently fitted Edwardian style bathroom suite. Gardens, elevated to the front and screened by mature shrubs from the road and to the rear a southerly facing sunny garden with the rare benefit of off street parking street with the rear lane..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83709554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EASAL211774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Easton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.