4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLee Terrace London SE3
- Prestigious four double bedroom house
- Four storey family home
- Two master bedrooms with en suites
- Private patio garden area
- 2,095 internal sqft
- Close to excellent transport links - 12 minutes to London Bridge by train
Forbury has been welcomed into the peaceful setting of Lee Terrace. Showcasing this stunning four double bedroom family home This fabulous four storey, 4 double bedroom family home consists of a high specification throughout where every detail has been carefully considered. Call to arrange your viewing today.
On the garden level floor, a substantial kitchen/dining area with porcelain floor tiling leads out to the beautiful patio and landscaped garden. Furnished with state-of-the-art Miele appliances – including multi-zone induction hob, oven, combination microwave and under-counter wine cooler – these full height kitchen suites feature Silestone worktops and stunning matt black taps.
Elegant master bedrooms feature double-height windows and contemporary fitted wardrobes. The adjoining en suite bathroom offers a little extra luxury, walk-in shower, glass finished bath screens and custom designed vanity units.
Sleek and luxurious bathrooms feature a steel bath and custom designed mirrored vanity units. Wall-mounted towel radiators, semi-recessed washbasins and matt black fittings, the specifications of these bathrooms combine to make a bold design statement.
Set over four floors and boasting 2,095sqft of internal accommodation this home feature a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family room, a striking master bedroom, en suite bathrooms, light filled living spaces and a private garden that combine period style with present-day design.
Blackheath is extremely well connected to central London by rail, bus and road – perfect for daily commutes or trips away. The South Circular is only half a mile away, bringing you within easy reach of Gatwick Airport and the South Coast. Alternatively you can head to Greenwich and travel on the DLR or the Jubilee Line to the City, Canary Wharf (30 minutes by train,) West End or London Bridge (12 minutes by train.)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P227096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, New Homes London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.