3 bedroom apartment for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- Purpose built flat of some 890 sq ft
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room with separate wc
- Lovely sitting room with patio doors onto the gardens
- Private front door with fitted storage
- Gorgeous communal garden paid for out of the service charge
- Garage and casual parking
- Lease, service charge & maintenance TBC
- Close to Friars Cliff beach and approx one mile to the village
- Council Tax 'C' £1716.74 EPC 'D'
A spacious, south facing ground floor flat of some 890sqft that enjoys a fabulous outlook over the communal gardens with direct access onto the private patio. Carefully maintained throughout with a modern kitchen and bright living space and opposite Highcliffe Castle golf course with the local shops at Saulflands just a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83765819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.