Get brand editions for Redwing, Liverpool

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Hesketh Green, Rufford, L40

Sold STC £47,500

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 Bedrooms
  • First Floor apartment
  • Private Entrance
  • Over 55's
  • NO CHAIN

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

** 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP - OVER 55'S **
We are delighted to offer to the market this first floor apartment which enjoys a cul-de-sac courtyard setting in the lovely village of Rufford. The property is situated within easy reach of Ormskirk and Southport and the accommodation includes, hall (via private entrance), lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom and bathroom. The property further benefits from delightful communal gardens and parking areas, double glazing, electric heating and NO CHAIN.


Hall 

Lounge/Diner 
4.26m x 1.98m
Large space with double glazer window to the rear.

Kitchen 
3.7m x 1.98m
With double glazed window to front and space for oven and fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.

Bedroom 1 
3.88m x 2.94m

Bedroom 2 
3.1m x 1.95m

Bathroom 
With three piece suite consisting of a low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower, part tiled walls.

Outside 
There are attractive and well maintained gardens areas and communal parking.

General 
Please be advised that this is a Shared Ownership property and an application process will be required. The price advertised is refelctive of a 70% share which is the maximum purchase. There is no monthly rent on the remaining 30% just a monthly service charge of £54.09 pcm. Please speak to one of our specilaist Sales Advisors for further information or applicantion form.

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 August 2019

Nearest stations

  • Rufford (0.5 mi)
  • Burscough Bridge (2.2 mi)
  • New Lane (2.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Redwing, Liverpool

16 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5GB

0151 954 0432 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Redwing, Liverpool

16 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5GB

0151 954 0432 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Rufford (0.5 mi)
  • Burscough Bridge (2.2 mi)
  • New Lane (2.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Redwing, Liverpool

16 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5GB

0151 954 0432 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference RWL180043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redwing, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.