4 bedroom detached house for saleVelmore Road, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53
- Stunning four bedroom detached home
- Located in popular Velmore Road
- Two reception rooms
- Character features
- Situated on a plot of 0.22 acres
- Garage and ample off road parking
Offering an abundance of character and charm this four bedroom detached home located in the popular Velmore Road is truly unique. With a delightful community feel and being in a tree lined road properties are very rarely available in this particular area and this home must not be overlooked. The original front door and decadent hallway lead you into the property and through to the cosy lounge with bay window and modern remote controlled fireplace. The large kitchen offers a country style feel with laminate style flooring, space for white goods and Neff double cooker. The separate dining room is ideal for more formal occasions with sliding patio doors to the garden. The ground floor is completed by a refitted cloakroom. The sweeping staircase guides you to the first floor, the master bedroom boasts high ceilings typical of the period and large windows allowing light to stream into the room and the benefit of en-suite shower room, underfloor heating and an Aqualisa shower. There are three further good size bedrooms ideal for a family and all being serviced by the re-fitted bathroom. Externally the home truly comes into its own, situated on a plot of 0.22 acres, the garden is idyllic. To the front of the property there is a well tended front garden along with off road parking and access to the garage.
Set within the popular area of Chandler’s Ford, approximately a 15 minute drive away from the mesmerising cathedral city of Winchester and Southampton city. Chandlers Ford has a variety of shops, restaurants, traditional inns and schools. Winchester has many famous amenities and attractions. Communications are excellent with the M27, M3, A34, and A303 within easy reach and only a few minutes drive away. This provides access to London, New Forest and the South Coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83873492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHF190396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters, Chandlers Ford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.