3 bedroom bungalow for saleManor Close, Low Worsall
- A Substantial, Individually Designed Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Occupying A Delightful Plot Within A Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes in The Sought After Village of Low Worsall
- Enjoying Generous Established Gardens to Three Sides, A Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Spacious Lounge with An Electric Fire Set in A Feature Surround & Opening Directly to The Dining Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Access Doors Opening Out onto The Impressive Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob & Separate Utility Room
- The Master Bedroom Provides A Dressing Room Together with An En-Suite Bathroom
- In Addition to A Shower Room, There Is Also A Cloakroom with A Separate WC
- The Bungalow Is Warmed by An Oil Fired Heating System & Provides Double Glazing
- Registration: 6:30pm ? Start: 7pm
*** For Sale by Auction on Monday 30th September 2019 at The Grand Hotel (formerly The Marriott Hotel), Gosforth Park Newcastle NE3 5HN - Registration 6:30pm for 7pm Start *** No Buyers Premium Payable.
A Substantial, Individually Designed Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and Occupying A Delightful Plot Within A Small Exclusive Cul-De-Sac of Detached Homes in The Sought After Village of Low Worsall, Enjoying Generous Established Gardens to Three Sides, A Block Paved Driveway and Double Garage with Electric Roller Door.
6.5m x 4.04m
Spacious Lounge with an electric fire set in a feature surround. Double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators and opening directly to …………
4.04m x 3.05m
With radiator and patio doors to …………
3m x 3m
Double glazed with an access door and patio doors to the rear garden.
3.8m x 3.05m
Fitted wall and base units with complementary worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. Built-in oven and electric hob. Built-in breakfast bar, tiled floor and double glazed window.
3.15m x 1.93m
Free standing Worcester oil fired central heating boiler. Fitted stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in storage cupboard and built-in airing cupboard. Double glazed window and rear access door. Internal door to garage.
With radiator and built-in double cupboard.
4.5m x 3.63m
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving and double glazed windows to two elevations.
2.64m x 2.1m
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
2.64m x 2.3m
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Separate shower cubicle, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Radiator and double glazed window.
4.24m x 2.74m
Radiator and double glazed window.
3.5m x 3.05m
Radiator and double glazed window.
2.13m x 1.85m
Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Gardens & Double Garage
Generous lawned garden to the front of the property with well stocked shrub areas, paved paths and a block paved driveway which leads to the double garage with an electric roller door, side window, power points and lighting. To the side there is a paved and lawned area with a path leading to the delightful enclosed rear garden which is not directly overlooked, again being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and established shrub borders. There is also a useful garden store.
Registration: 6:30pm – Start: 7pm
No Buyers Premium Payable
Auction House Disclaimer
None of the services have been tested. Measurements, where given, are approximate and for descriptive purposes only. Boundaries cannot be guaranteed and must be checked by solicitors prior to exchanging contracts. The details are provided in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No member of staff has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this.
Each auction property is offered at a guide price and is also subject to a reserve price. The guide price is the level where the bidding will commence. The reserve price is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price, which may be up to 10% higher than the guide price, is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. The successful buyer pays a £750 +vat (total £900) Auction Administration Fee.
With double glazed entrance door, radiator and coving.
With tiled floor and door to …………
1.65m x 1.47m
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and double glazed window.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83897552.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Michael Poole, Auction - Middlesbrough on 01661 831360.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.