3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- Three good size bedrooms
- A superb Stanley built character bungalow
- Fabulous large conservatory extension with solid roof
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Lovely open plan living space with a well fitted kitchen
- Refitted bathroom with wc together with separate cloakroom
- Plenty of space to either side of the property and lots of scope and potential for enlargement
- Gorgeous secluded South facing rear garden
- Garage and plenty of off-road parking
- Council Tax 'E' £2360.52 EPC 'D'
A most attractive and beautifully presented three bedroom ´Stanley´ built detached bungalow of approximately 1300sqft with a fabulous large conservatory extension. Standing on a gorgeous plot with an established and secluded South facing rear garden. To the front the property enjoys a beautiful setting overlooking a small wooded copse. There is also a garage and plenty of off road parking. If required the property offers ample scope and potential for further improvement and/or enlargement (stpp), the neighbouring properties show just what can be done to one of these delightful character bungalows. This is truly first class residential area in this highly regarded part of Highcliffe in a beautiful sylvan setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83903219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.