4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCumberledge Hill, Cannock Wood , WS15
Offers in Excess of
- A beautiful four bedroom traditional family home in the sought after village of Cannock Wood with no onward chain
- Stunning views of countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Gravelled turning circle driveway providing plentiful parking
- Enclosed porch and welcoming reception hallway
- Lovely family living room, separate dining room
- Spacious upvc double glazed conservatory
- Breakfast room with adjoining kitchen and utility leading off
- Garage area / storage
- Spacious first floor landing, Four generous bedrooms, traditionally styled bathroom
- Beautiful enclosed garden to rear
Bill Tandy & Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed substantial four bedroom traditional semi-detached family home situated in the highly regarded village of Cannock Wood in close proximty to Castle Ring, Cannock Chase Forest 'an area of outstanding natural beauty'. The property is offered on the market with no onward chain and has the benefit of both upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating system. Set well back from the road behind a long gravelled driveway with turning circle and offering plentiful parking, this impressive home offers a wealth of accommodation married with stunning views to both front and rear and comprises; enclosed entrance porch, welcoming reception hallway, with family living room, dining room and breakfast room all leading off. There is a spacious upvc double glazed conservatory which leads of the dining room and overlooks the glorious rear garden with countryside aspect beyond and the kitchen extends off the breakfast room with utility leading off . The spacious first floor landing area serves four generous bedrooms and a traditionally styled spacious bathroom. There is a useful garage area / store and a beautiful enclosed garden offering a great degree of privacy. All of which makes for a early internal viewing to fully appreciate this beautiful home
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15902675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.