5 bedroom detached house for saleHenley at Dunstall Park, Ventura Park Road, B78 3HJ
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan breakfast kitchen
- French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Four double bedrooms and one single
- En suite to master bedroom and second bedroom
- West facing garden
- Detached double garden
- Corner position
The Henley is a spacious five bedroom home. Downstairs, there is an open plan kitchen breakfast area with French doors to the garden, making it easier to keep an eye on your little ones. There is also a spacious lounge with French doors and a separate dining room. Upstairs, you will find four double bedrooms and one single. There is plenty of space for all the family, as well as enough room to create a play room.
Plot 5, Henley, Dunstall Park
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6602mm x 5600mm (21'7'' x 18'4'')
- Lounge - 7050mm x 3675mm (23'1'' x 12'0'')
- Dining - 4347mm x 3225mm (14'3'' x 10'6'')
- Utility - 2437mm x 2150mm (7'11'' x 7'0'')
- Wc - 2340mm x 1600mm (7'8'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 6397mm x 4403mm (20'11'' x 14'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2610mm x 1390mm (8'6'' x 4'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3925mm x 3286mm (12'10'' x 10'9'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2610mm x 1374mm (8'6'' x 4'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3733mm x 3112mm (12'2'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3452mm x 3211mm (11'3'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 5 (single) - 2849mm x 2352mm (9'4'' x 7'8'')
- Bathroom - 3023mm x 2347mm (9'11'' x 7'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83922953.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.