2 bedroom flat for sale1323 Whetstone, High Road, Whetstone
- Help to Buy Available
- Direct Access to Private Terrace
- Duplex Apartment Set Over Two Floors
- Brand New 125 Year Lease
- Off Plan Reservations Incentives Available*
COMING SOON … Offering a newly built luxurious 2 bedroom duplex apartment set over two floors with over 1100 sq ft of living space & a private terrace. Located in the heart of Whetstone & on the doorstep of Totteridge & Whetstone station with the added benefit of Help to Buy and a 125 year lease.
An exclusive modern & contemporary development boasting bright & spacious interior designed living accommodation finished to an exceptionally high standard. Benefiting a 10 year Build Zone Warranty. Off plan reservations are encouraged with the opportunity to select your own interior design finishing. * Subject to an off plan reservation made before 31st October 2019 *
*Images used are CGI's and not actual photography of the development*
Dating back to the 15th Century, Whetstone originated in medieval times, and legend has it that the name stems from the stone that is placed outside of the Griffin Pub, where soldiers went to sharpen their swords before the Battle of Barnet. Whetstone is perfect for both commuters and families alike. Located in zone 4, Totteridge and Whetstone northern line tube station offers easy access in and out of the city and central London, whilst also being only moments away from open countryside. Whetstone offers a vast range of architecture from period apartments boasting plenty of character, perfect for a growing family. Parts of Whetstone have benefited from modernisation in recent years, which have given rise to some luxury new builds that have incorporated the Help to buy scheme.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS104602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.