3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSouthwick
- Charming period family home
- Popular residential location
- Wonderful fitted kitchen
- Open plan lounge & dining room
- Three good size bedrooms
- Upstairs en-suite shower room & family bathroom
- Pleasant rear garden
- Close to village green & Southwick Square
CANOPY ENTRANCE PORCH Part glazed front door to entrance lobby.
ENTRANCE LOBBY Fitted storage cupboards, radiator, inset down lighter, door to lounge area.
LOUNGE AREA 16' 2" approx x 14' 1" approx (4.93m x 4.29m) Double doors to rear garden with windows to both sides, stairs rising to first floor landing with built in under stairs storage cupboard, wood effect flooring, fitted feature multi fuel stove with pebble hearth, dado rail, radiator, coving, open to dining area.
DINING AREA 12' 09" approx x 9' 1" approx (3.89m x 2.77m) Window to front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, dado rail, coving.
KITCHEN 14' 4" approx x 10' 5" approx (4.37m x 3.18m) Dual aspect with windows to both front and side aspects, a range of wall and floor units and drawers with work top over, incorporating a single bowl single drainer sink unit with central mixer tap, space for range style cooker with double cooker hood above, space for washing machine, dish washer and fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, feature radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Dado rail.
BEDROOM 1 11' 2" max x 11' 0" max (3.4m x 3.35m) Window to rear aspect, radiator, two built in double wardrobes, dado rail, door to en-suite shower room.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Window to side aspect, shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 10' 2" approx x 9' 3" approx (3.1m x 2.82m) Window to front aspect, radiator, exposed wooden floor boards, access to loft space, dado rail.
BEDROOM 3 10' 05" approx x 8' 04" approx (3.18m x 2.54m) Dual aspect with windows to both front and side aspects, radiator, exposed wooden floor boards, dado rail.
FAMILY BATHROOM Window to front aspect, panel enclosed bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator.
TO THE REAR Paved patio area leading to further lawn area with flower & shrub borders, feature timber built workshop/summer house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83994791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100964018424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Brant, Southwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.