Town House for saleLambeth Road, Kennington
- Former Rectory
- 14,000 sqft
- Detached Mansion
- Half an Acre of Land around property
- Pool and Spa Complex
- Garage and driveway parking
- Backs on to Archbishop`s Park
- Staff Living accomodation
- Completed in October 2019
A Former Rectory property at Lambeth Palace currenty being restored and due for completetion in October 2019, the property will comprise of a14,000 sqft detached mansion in the centre of London set in just under half an acre of grounds completely walled with double gated in out carriage drive entrance. The mansion will be set over five floors served by grand cantilever Stair case and passenger lift. A subterranean pool and Spa complex will be created under the property totalling 5000 sqft including a cinema and further staff accommodation. In addition to the main house, the original detached Carriage house has been restored to create Garaging for 4 cars with two staff apartments above. In addition to the garaging there will be parking at the front of the mansion for up to 10 cars. Palace House backs directly on to the 10 acre Archbishop`s Park that is closed at night to the public and includes sports facilities such as tennis courts.
Palace House is one of only a few Rectory Properties built by the Church of England at important strategic points along the River Thames in central London for very Senior Clerics of the Church.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2557_ROKS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rokstone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.