2 bedroom flat for saleBramble Road, Witham
- Top Floor
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom and ensuite
- No onward chain
Offered with no onward chain is this two bedroom top floor apartment. Open plan kitchen/lounge, bathroom and ensuite.
Witham has a variety of shops along its High Street as well as two shopping precincts. There are also primary and secondary education facilities nearby. Maltings Academy Secondary School Ofsted rating outstanding in 2015. Chipping Primary School Ofsted rating outstanding in 2012. Howbridge Primary schools Ofsted Good rating in 2013. Witham is bypassed by the A12 which leads to Chelmsford to the South and Colchester to the North. The A120 can be joined at Braintree which is just a short driveway and gives good access to Stansted Airport and M11. The mainline station at Witham which is easily accessed has a fast and frequent service to London Liverpool Street.
Communal Entrance Hall
Intercom entry to common areas.
Main Communal Stair Core
Access to flat.
Cupboard housing water system. Access to loft.
Lounge 14' max x 17' max ( 4.27m max x 5.18m max )
Inset spotlighting, radiator, double door to rear aspect leading to balcony. Storage cupboard.
Open plan kitchen/ lounge. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit. Integral oven, hob, and hood over. Space and plumbing for multiple white goods.
Enclosed by railing space for table and seating.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Access to balcony.
Shower and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Window to front, shower and bath.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84005846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.