2 bedroom apartment for saleWindlass House, 21 Schooner Road, London, E16
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Over 800 sqft of Living Space
- Second floor position with lift access
- East facing aspect
- Located within Royal Wharf development
- Variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development
- Close to Pontoon Dock DLR
- On-site Sainsbury
- 24/7 Concierge Service
This beautifully presented property comprises of a large open plan living area with a modern fully fitted kitchen, floor to ceiling windows and access to the really generous private balcony. With two double bedrooms and the master benefitting from an en-suite bathroom, this property is perfect for a family.
Just moments from Pontoon Dock DLR giving excellent access to Canary Wharf, The City and West End. With City Airport nearby and Crossrail (Custom House) estimated to open in 2019, plus a brand new Thames Clipper Pier in close proximity, the transport options from this development are truly magnificent.
Royal Wharf Gardens which stretches over 1.5 Acres of open space will be the focal point of the community here with an added benefit of having a variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development as well as onsite gym and swimming pool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84007097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS190219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.