2 bedroom flat for salePacific Heights South, Golden Gate Way, Eastbourne, BN23
- Chain free fourth floor flat
- Desirable North Harbour location
- Two bedrooms with sea views
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Balcony overlooking the water
- Stunning harbour views
REACH NEW HEIGHTS with this lovely flat in Pacific Heights South!
Situated in the desirable North Harbour, this property is within easy reach of The Waterfront with its range of boutiques and eateries, and the Crumbles Retail Park with supermarket, shops and 24 hour gym.
A well maintained communal entrance hall welcomes you into the building and has a lift to the fourth floor to your own front door. The immaculate accommodation comprises a bright and spacious living/dining room with patio doors opening onto a spacious balcony overlooking the water and boats. The kitchen enjoys sea views and is fitted with modern wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces incorporating a built-in electric fan-assisted oven and hob with extractor hood over, built-in dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. The master bedroom boasts a fitted cupboard, an en-suite shower room and a Juliet balcony with sea views, and there is a further double bedroom also enjoying sea views. The bathroom has conveniently been converted into a wet room with shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Perks of the property include double glazing, a spacious balcony, secure undercover parking and no onward chain.
Call Oakfield now to arrange a viewing!
Living/Dining Room 4.42m (14'6) x 5.54m (18'2)
Kitchen 3m (9'10) x 2.22m (7'3)
Bedroom One 3.92m (12'10) x 3.9m (12'10)
En-suite Shower Room .97m (3'2) x 2.54m (8'4)
Bedroom Two 3.8m (12'6) x 2.78m (9'1)
Bathroom 2.56m (8'5) x 1.45m (4'9)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Band - C
Band - D
£1965.13 per annum
The seller advises that the property is offered as Leasehold and has approximately 105 years remaining. The service charge is £850 paid every six months and a ground rent of £150 per annum. There is an additional payment made for the Harbour charge of £256 per annum. The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Total property size - 69 sq.m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84008897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 130268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.