4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Hill, Purley
Offers in Excess of
- An Attractive Detached Family Home
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Three Receptions Rooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Two En-Suite
- Single Garage and Carriage driveway
- Sought after location
- Generous Plot
- Large front and rear gardens
- Opportunity to extend subject STPP
THE PROPERTY We are delighted to offer this spacious four bedroom house in this very popular location.
The accommodation comprises three reception rooms, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms, two with en-suite and a family bathroom. The property in is need of some modernisation.
Outside there is a single garage and ample carriageway parking.
The plot has attractive front and rear gardens. Subject to Planning Permission there is ample opportunity to extend.
LOCATION The location of this property is ideal for a number of outstanding grammar and independent schools. including Wallington Boys, Wallington Girls, Wilsons and Whitgift, as well as John Fisher and St Philomena's. Laleham Lea and Cumnor House primary schools complement the high educational standards of the area.
TRAVEL Purley and Wallington mainline rail stations are both easily accessible with direct links to central London (Clapham Junction, VIctoria and London Bridge), Sutton, Croydon and Gatwick Airport. The M23 and M25 junctions are also close by.
SHOPPING AND LEISURE The nearby towns of Purley, Wallington, Sutton and Croydon offer a comprehensive range of shopping and entertainment facilities. The area also has excellent golf courses, a large indoor tennis and sports complex and the nearby Purley Sports Club, which provides a variety of sports and social amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84027965.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103249001993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walter & Mair, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.