4 bedroom detached house for saleStanstead Road, Hoddesdon
- Re-Modelled Detached Family Home
- Snug/Bedroom 4
- Attractive Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Sitting Room with Access to Rear Garden
- En Suite Shower Room & Luxury Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Office/Games Room
- Off Street Parking to Front & Rear
A superbly re-modelled DETACHED FAMILY HOME providing versatile accommodation with many outstanding features to include OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, SITTING ROOM, SNUG/BED 4, EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & BATHROOM, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, OFFICE/GAMES ROOM & OFF STREET PARKING.
A superb re-modelled and deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated opposite The John Warner school and sports centre. The property has been completely renovated by the current owners to provide versatile living accommodation throughout with open plan kitchen/dining room, separate sitting room, snug room/bedroom 4 and a ground floor cloakroom. The first floor comprises of three DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the potential to turn it back to four bedrooms if required, a luxury bathroom suite and en suite shower room to master bedroom. The rear garden has been fully landscaped with patio, decked and artificial grass areas. To the rear of the property the garage has been converted into an office with separate storage area.
Feature composite front entrance door leading to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
Featuring wood flooring, radiator, cupboard with reclaimed floor board barn style door, power points, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Being refitted comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Snug / Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, wood flooring, radiator and power points.
Sitting Room 16' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.03m x 3.23m )
Featuring upvc double glazed sliding doors leading to the rear garden, wood flooring, two radiators, tv point and power points. Inset cupboards and shelving to one wall. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler, feature slate tiled wall and feature pallet wood TV unit.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Dining Area 24' 3" x 14' 6" max ( 7.39m x 4.42m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood flooring, feature sliding reclaimed floor board barn style floor, feature exposed reclaimed brick wall, power points, spot lighting and through to:
Being magnificently fitted with an attractive centre island with QUARTZ work surfaces, LED lighting, integrated microwave, sink unit with mixer tap and breakfast bar. A range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, integrated double electric oven, electric ceramic hob with extractor hood above, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge freezer, QUARTZ work surfaces with upstands, upvc double glazed window to side aspect and upvc double glazed double doors with matching sidelights leading to the rear garden, wood flooring and spot lights.
First Floor Landing
Being spacious with storage cupboard, loft access with pull down ladder, radiator, power points and doors to:
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 13' 2" ( 4.42m x 4.01m )
Being attractively decorated and featuring a upvc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, power points and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled and comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted Triton electric shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low level flush, radiator and obscure upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.36m )
(Could easily be converted into two rooms). Featuring two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators and power points.
Being fully refitted to provide an attractive three piece suite with a P shaped panel enclosed bath and with shower screen and mixer tap with shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, twin wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity drawers and cupboards below, low level flush WC, radiator, spot lighting, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Providing OFF STREET PARKING.
Being unoverlooked and fully enclosed by fenced boundaries, providing a superbly landscaped patio area, decked area providing an ideal seating area and further artificial grass area.
Office / Outbuilding 11' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.59m )
Featuring upvc double glazed sliding doors leading to rear garden, air conditioning and hot air heating. Wood flooring, power points, SKY tv connected, feature pallet wood wall.
(Previously the garage) with up and over door. OFF STREET PARKING to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84033035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD108514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.