4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Nessvale at Carmel Meadows, Nosworthy Way, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8DE
- Professionally designed kitchen with built-in BOSCH appliances
- Separate utility room with laminate worksurfaces and stainless steel sink.
- Two sets of French doors to the kitchen creating a bright and airy room.
- Nice sized dining room for entertaining.
- Two bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite with heated Chrome towel rails.
- Four-piece family bathroom with heated Chrome towel rails.
- Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and heat loss.
- Set along the river Thames a walk away from the heart of Wallingford.
- Perfect for commuting to Oxford, Reading or London.
- Available with our excellent Part Exchange Service* offering you a hassle-free move.
STAMP DUTY PAID
This summer we will pay your Stamp Duty when you reserve saving you up to £24,750^ - so you can be moved sooner than you think!
This housetype is our current showhome beautifully dressed ready for you to come and be inspired. Carmel Meadows is a new development launched in Wallingford close to the centre where there are an abundance of amenities. Ideal for commuting to Reading, Oxford and London whilst being surrounded by beautiful Oxfordshire countryside and fantastic schools.
This double-fronted family residence has everything a growing family needs and more. There’s the sitting room with a large window and French doors, as well as a formal dining room or study space with plenty of light pouring in. A separate utility room with built-in storage complements the open plan space of the kitchen/family room, complete with two sets of French doors. Leaving the luxurious surroundings of a four-piece bathroom and four well-proportioned bedrooms, with two also enjoying fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
Part Exchange to Carmel Meadows | Just Ask CALA
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s up to 100% Part Exchange Service* you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
*T&Cs apply. ^You must reserve by 15th September, based on full asking price. T&Cs apply.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84063425.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f8fd1ff1-3896-4920-98eb-db85a62d9ef5_4_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.