2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambrai Drive, Brockhill Village, Norton, Worcester, WR5
Offers in Excess of
- Extended two bed semi-detached
- Popular residential location
- Great transport links
- Master bedroom with fitted furniture
- Dining room extension
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Single garage with driveway parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
C J Hole are delighted to present with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this extended two bedroomed semi-detached home in the increasingly popular Norton area of Worcester. With excellent transport links - including the new Norton Hub Railway Station, this very well presented home is a good first purchase or investment opportunity.
Early viewing is strongly advised but in short the property comprises; entrance lobby, sitting room, extended kitchen/dining room with a good range of fitted wall and base units, integrated oven/hob/extractor. The dining room has double glazed doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden. Stairs from the sitting room lead to the first floor landing giving access to the two bedrooms - master with fitted furniture, and the family bathroom with white suite and complimentary tiling.
Further benefits include a single garage, ample parking, double glazing and gas fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84129410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC190244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.