4 bedroom detached house for saleSteeple Road, Latchingdon
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive New Build Family Home Currently Under Construction
- Stunning Double Aspect Kitchen / Diner with French Doors to Patio
- Spacious Double Aspect Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three with Very Stylish En-suite
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Finished to a High Standard
- Gated Entrance & Enclosed Garden
- Double Cart Lodge & Ample Off Road Parking
**CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION**
A beautiful detached family home which will be completed to a fantastic standard. Double aspect very spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a stunning kitchen / dining room on the ground floor, also two double bedrooms, one has an en-suite and the other has the use of the main bathroom. There is a lovely oak staircase leading to the first floor where there are two further double bedrooms both with en-suite facilities. The property has double glazing and oil fired central heating. The property is fully enclosed and features a large garden. There is a gated entrance, a double cart lodge and ample off road parking.
Please note the images are library photographs to reflect the finished style of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587014274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.