4 bedroom detached house for sale17 Dunkirk Drive, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR5 2SG.
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TO VIEW PRACTICAL, SPACIOUS LAYOUT
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- Agent's Opinion: we won't see a more impressive family home come to the market this year!
- Hyper-convenient position for Worcester and the regions world class facilites
- See more at #TurningWorcestershireGold
Immaculate 4 double bedroom detached home with double garage having opulent tastefully presented interiors with an outstanding quality of light and space. A brilliant house for family life and entertaining.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Now opened into the:
Luxury breakfast kitchen
With adjoining utility
Principal double bedroom
Double bedroom 2
Double bedroom 3
Double bedroom 4
Private rear garden
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84161975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FreeAgent247.com, Worcestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.