4 bedroom detached house for saleCollington Way, Kingston Bagpiuze, OX13
Offers in Excess of
- Superbly presented detached four double bedroom home.
- Large driveway and single garage.
- High specification finish throughout.
- Versatile downstairs living accommodation.
- Excellent village location with access to highly regarded schools and major routes to Abingdon, Witney & Oxford.
- EPC Rating B.
Built in 2018 this superbly presented four double bedroom home offers family living at its finest with a large open plan kitchen/dining room, two reception rooms and a study. The bedrooms have high ceilings offering light living space, two having ensuites and a large family bathroom. The rear garden is South facing and the drive way allows for 3 vehicles leading to a good sized garage. EPC Rating B.
Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor is situated 10 miles South-West of Oxford at the junctions of the A420 and A415 and only 7.5 miles away from Abingdon. It offers village life with ability to get into Oxford City or commute to London.
Kitchen/dining room, lounge one, lounge two, study, utility, downstairs wc, four double bedrooms, two ensuites, family bathroom.
Good sized south facing rear garden, drive way parking for three vehicles and a garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Vale Of White Horse District Council.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84199730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 194717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.