3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarleigh Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9EA
- Close To Warlingham Green
- Pretty Character Reception Room
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Lounge With Doors To Garden
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Cloakroom
- Stunning Mature/Established Garden
- Off Street parking
- Side Gated Access To Garden
This is a great opportunity to acquire a pretty three bedroom cottage style semi detached home which is located within walking distance to Warlingham Green. The property offers spacious and appealing accommodation throughout which is complimented by some lovely character features including a delightful reception room to the front with an attractive ornate fireplace, great size kitchen / diner with room for table and chairs which in turn opens out into a lounge area with a superb garden aspect. Also on the ground floor is a bathroom and separate wc whilst on the first floor are three bedrooms and an additional wc. Without doubt one of the main features of the property is the impressive rear garden which is mature, established and complimented a lovely lawn area, patio and numrous courful shrubs and bushes. There is also side gated access to the front where there is off street parking. An internal viewing is strongly recommended to truly appreciate this lovely family home close to the green.
The property is located close to Warlingham Green where you will find a lovely range of local shops and restuarants along with the frequent 403 bus service which links Sanderstead and Croydon whilst the surrounding area offers numerous reputable state and private schools as well as a number of mainline railway stations that serve central London. The M25 junction 6 is located at Godstone and provides access to both Gatwick Airport and the south coast.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 517789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.