3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherwood Road, Seaford
- Attractive Cottage Style House
- Quiet yet Convenient Location
- Double Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Secluded Garden
- Garage and Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Majority Double Glazing
- Chain Free
Phillip Mann are delighted to offer a character three bedroom semi-detached cottage in the popular Blatchington area of Seaford. The property is on a secluded plot and offered for sale with no onward chain.
The entrance has a useful understairs cupboard and brooms cupboard. The lounge/dining room has a tiled fireplace with open fire, wooden ceiling beam and is double aspect with windows overlooking the front and rear garden. The ground floor bedroom could also be used as study or hobbies room and has plenty of light with windows to side and front.
The kitchen has been refitted with a range of units comprising single bowl sink set into working surface with cupboards and drawers below, plumbing and space for washing machine, cooker space, wall mounted cupboard, concealed Glow Worm boiler, space for fridge/freezer, original larder cupboard, part tiled walls, door to side loggia and window overlooking the rear garden. The side loggia is single glazed construction and has a double power point and access onto the rear garden. The bathroom is fitted with a bath and wash basin with frosted window to rear and the adjoining cloakroom has a close coupled w/c and frosted window.
The first floor landing has access to a useful eaves storage with light. Bedroom one is a lovely room with decorative fireplace, built in double wardrobe and cupboard and is double aspect with windows to front and rear. Bedroom two also has a built in cupboard and is light and airy has windows to front and side.
The rear and side garden has a high degree of seclusion and has a sunny aspect paved patio, lawn, several mature trees, a wide variety of shrubs and bushes, outside tap and side access. The front garden has a lawn area, numerous shrubs and bushes and ornamental wall to front. The driveway provides parking for two vehicles and the freestanding garage has an up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84275159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29050014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillip Mann Estate Agents, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.