Studio apartment for saleKempston Street, Liverpool, L3 8NG
- Book a Viewing
- Call Today!
- Close to Nightlife, Bars & Restuarants
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower
- Excellent Value
- Family Bathroom
- Finished to a High Standard
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
We take great pride in bringing this exclusive new development in the stunning city of Liverpool. This opportunity is exclusive and perfect for INVESTORS ONLY! DON'T MISS OUT!
Investors Only ! Liverpool City Centre Apartment. 7% NET Yields. Below Market Value. Available now for purchase!!
This sleek new build development over three blocks located right in the heart of Liverpool City. These stunning apartments will be delivered with a contemporary finish and are within easy reach of Liverpools vibrant city centre that boasts a diverse mix of bars, restaurants, theatres and shopping centres to suit everyone.
Great care and attention have been given to the outside spaces around the village to allow the most relaxing and pleasurable living experience. With a private courtyard, complete with lush greenery, This provides the most enjoyable space for you to wind down after a busy day. During the evenings, the rooftop spaces come to life with mood lighting and beautiful landscapes areas for you to enjoy quality time with family and friends.
A sanctuary. It is a place to retreat and relax. A place to enjoy good times with friends and family. Calm yet luxurious. Serene yet chic, this development offers you the perfect harmony between functionality and style. Every aspect of the interiors has been meticulously considered to ensure the most delightful living experience. The kitchens, bathrooms, and living areas are designed to cater to your every need. They come furnished with a suite of modern design features, including high-quality surfaces, sleek fittings and top of the line fixtures.It's not only beautiful to look at, it is also a place you would be proud to call Home.
* 7% NET Return Assured for 3 Years
* Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
* Developer with Proven Track Record
* 10 minutes walk to major train station - Lime Street Station
* 8 minutes walk to University Hospital
* Located in Knowledge Quarter - one of the largest bio-manufacturing hubs in the world with major universities and life science research centres *
* Downtown location where restaurants, bars, and shopping centres are all at your doorstep
* Liverpool One (the busiest shopping street outside of London)
* Less than 10 minutes drive to Liverpool Waters (one of the biggest single regeneration schemes in the UK)
Information packs, floor plans and financial breakdowns are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84309065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0137-08. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Browns & Co Property, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.