2 bedroom apartment for saleGower street
Investors Only ! Liverpool City Centre Waterfront Apartment. 10% Yields. Below Market Value. Available now for purchase!!
This sleek development incorporates 104 two-bedroom apartments over two blocks, located right in the heart of Liverpool famous waterfront. These stunning apartments will be delivered with a contemporary finish and are within easy reach of Liverpool 2019 vibrant Albert Dock that boasts a diverse mix of bars, restaurants, theatres and shopping centres to suit everyone. Next door to the Echo arena. Walking distance to city centre, Liverpool ONE and all other amenities is less than two minutes' walk.
Investors, this development will sell out fast due to its location and high returns.
Why invest in Liverpool ?
The North of England is currently growing at a far faster rate than London, offers far lower property prices and consistent increases in capital growth. As a result more investors are now turning to Liverpool and Manchester instead. The waterfront is a particular point of interest with Liverpool Waters set to be the biggest regeneration project that the UK has ever seen.
Famed for its musical heritage and football teams, Liverpool is home to a unique city centre which features the greatest number of listed buildings outside London, a vast central shopping area, a diverse and exciting night time economy and one of the lowest cost of living levels in the country.
Now firmly established as a property investment hotspot, investors can expect to see strong capital growth and high rental yields driven by a demand for high-quality and central accommodation.
A study conducted by Totally Money reveals the top 4 places to invest are all in Liverpool! In addition, property prices are far lower than UK averages which means property in the city is currently extremely good value for money. As such, the city has proven a big hit with investors.
We suggest investing at the start of a rising market and it's safe to say Liverpool's property market will be rising considerably over the next decade
* 10% yields estimated using short term lets
* 2 Bedroom Apartments with full river and city views
* Developer with Proven Track Record
* 10 minutes 2019 walk to major train station - Lime Street Station
* 8 minute 2019 walk to University Hospital
* Located on the waterfront where restaurants, bars, and shopping centres are all at your doorstep
* Liverpool One (the busiest shopping street outside of London)
* Completion Q1 2020
Information packs, floor plans and financial breakdowns are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84309617.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0280-08. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Browns & Co Property, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.