2 bedroom terraced house for saleTamworth
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen with Oven, Hob & Extractor Fan
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
- Well Appointed Downstairs W/C
- Rear Turfed Garden
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- 10 Year NHBC Gaurantee
- Monthly Rent and Service Charge Payable
**SHARED OWNERSHIP RESALE** 50% share £87,500 ** This modern two bedroom mid-terrace property is currently available on the Chestnut Walk development by Taylor Wimpey.
This beautiful terraced property with a flexible living space that would be perfect for first time buyers, with the first floor offering two good sized double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. On the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge/diner leading to a bright open plan kitchen and a downstairs w/c. The property also benefits from allocated parking.
Chestnut Walk is a lovely new development in Tamworth perfect for those looking for a beautiful rural location, but with the benefits of modern day living. Tamworth offers a wealth of amenities, including shops and pubs, cinema, indoor ski slope and Norman -era Castle. For families, Tamworth offers a number of well-regarded schools for all ages and Drayton Manor Theme Park is close by. The development provides fantastic transport links to the A5, the M42, and the M6, with regular train services from Tamworth Railway Station to Birmingham, Stoke-on-Trent and London Euston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84313949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6861842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by whg, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.