2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Road, New Balderton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24
- Semi-Detached Home in Popular Location
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking for a Couple of Vehicles
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Rear
- No Onward Chain!
Winkworth are pleased to bring to the market this two-bedroom semi-detached home set in the ever-popular area of New Balderton. This home is perfect for first time buyers or investors looking to add to their portfolio. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space the accommodation has to offer. EPC - D
The property begins with a uPVC door to the side aspect leading into the entrance hall with further doors to the living room and kitchen and a useful under stairs cupboard having space and plumbing for washing machine. The living room is a good size with electric fire with surround and a large double-glazed bow window to the front aspect allowing for ample light into the room. Open stairs lead to the first floor from this room. The kitchen/breakfast room is modern throughout with a range of base and wall units set around worksurfaces. Inset to the units you find an electric oven & hob with extractor hood over and 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless-steel sink/drainer, upvc window and door leading to low maintenance rear garden.
The first floor starts with the landing, having doors to both bedrooms and the bathroom as well as access to the loft via a hatch and a double-glazed window to the side aspect. Both bedrooms are similar in size having double glazed windows to either the front or rear aspect and built in wardrobes. The bathroom comprises a three-piece suite including a panelled bath with mains fed shower over, low level flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. The room additionally has a deep storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and boiler.
Outside the property offers low maintenance rear garden with timber shed, gated side access leading to front where there is off road parking for two cars.
NB. Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84326510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK190351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.