7 bedroom block of apartments for saleJasemine Court, 14 -16 Rotherhithe New Road, Surrey Quays, London, SE16
- Lot 99 for sale by auction on 19/09/2019
- Internally arranged as Five Self Contained Flats
- Comprising Two x 1 Beds, Two x 2 beds and One x 3 bed Flats
- GIA approximately 320 sq m (3,444 sq ft)
- One Flat Subject to an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Three Flats Subject to Tenancies at Will
- One Flat Vacant
- There are front and rear Yards
- The property is located on the north side of Rotherhithe New Road (A2208), to the east of its junction with Rotherhithe Old Road
- The A2208 leads to the A200 to the east and the A2 to the south west
- London Overground services run from Surrey Quays station, located approximately 0.2 miles to the north
- An extensive range of shops and other facilities is available from Surrey Quays to the east
- The open space of Southwark Park are nearby
- The property will be open for viewing on Wednesday 4th 11th and 18th September. between 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Please email pam. to register to attend.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84354938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R190919_147_LOT99. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop , Auction on 0207 494 3686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.