2 bedroom bungalow for saleFindhorn at Braes of Conon, Rowan Gardens, Conon Bridge, IV7 8FJ
- Reserve for £99 with Help to Buy!
- Open day Saturday, September 21st
- Two double bedrooms
- Lawned front and back gardens
- Bright and airy lounge
- Peace of mind with 10 year NHBC warranty
- Contemporary kitchen with oven, gas hob and hood, and stylish under unit lighting
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Handy storage cupboard in hallway
- Stylish, modern vanity furniture to bathroom
Braes of Conon, Conon Bridge
The Findhorn - 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow on Plot 420
A charming 2 bedroom bungalow, the Findhorn features an entrance hall giving access to both double bedrooms, bathroom and lounge and boasting a large double storage cupboard.
The master bedroom features fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror finish doors. Bedroom 2 is also a double.
A versatile lounge leads to a stylish kitchen, allowing space for dining and featuring access to the rear garden.
Braes of Conon
Join us for our Black Isle Open Day on Saturday, September 21st!
For one day only, unmissable, exclusive offers will be available on selected 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Braes of Conon, Conon Bridge and Broomhill, Muir of Ord.
You can enjoy the opportunity of viewing our stunning Affric 3 bedroom show home as well as our stylish Tarvie 4 bedroom detached villa at Braes of Conon.
For the first time in the current phase, we'll also have a desirable 3 bedroom family home to view at Broomhill, Muir of Ord.
Fabulous offers on the day include:
- £8,000 incentive package or part exchange considered on the Tarvie 4 bedroom detached villa on plot 430 at Braes of Conon.
- £6,000 incentive package available on the Affric 3 bedroom detached villa with garage on plot 414 at Broomhill.
- LBTT paid & flooring included on the Etive 4 bedroom detached villa with garage on plot 437 at Broomhill.
- Findhorn 2 bedroom detached bungalow and Cedar 3 bedroom semi detached bungalows at Braes of Conon - reserve for only £99 with Help to Buy.
Our friendly and experienced sales consultant Maria Wilson will be on hand to answer your questions.
As if that wasn't enough, you can take advantage of free independent mortgage advice on the day at Braes of Conon and enjoy complementary bubbly and snacks.
The open day takes place at both developments between 10.30am and 5pm.
To book your appointment for mortgage advice or to find out more, please call Maria Wilson on .
Monday: 12:00 - 17:00
Tuesday: Closed -
Wednesday: Closed -
Thursday: 10:30 - 17:00
Friday: 10:30 - 17:00
Saturday: 10:30 - 17:00
Sunday: 10:30 - 17:00
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84355544.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tulloch Homes Ltd (North Scotland). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.