Get brand editions for Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Braintree- Sales

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Malyon Close, Braintree, CM7

Sold STC £65,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Two bedroom apartment
  • Ground floor
  • Shared Ownership
  • 40% Share with the option to buy the remaining 60%
  • Easy access to the town centre
  • Service charge includes water rates
  • 240 rent payable per month
  • Gas central heating

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

** Shared Ownership **

An excellent opportunity has arisen for a first time buyer to acquire this two bedroom apartment, being offered for sale on a 40% shared ownership basis, with the option to purchase the remaining 60% at a later date. The property is presented to a good standard throughout and some highlights include a spacious living room / diner, a well equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The apartment has the added benefit of an allocated parking space and it is also situated just a short walk from the Braintree town centre, which offers an array of shops and restaurants and many other local amenities. A rare addition to the market, an early internal viewing is strongly advised.....




Entrance Hall 
Door to accommodation; Smooth ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, door to airing cupboard, door to large storage cupboard

Lounge / Diner  
13' 1" x 15' 1" (3.99m x 4.60m) Smooth ceiling, carpet, radiator, double glazed windows to front & side, television point, telephone point

Kitchen  
7' 0" x 11' 1" (2.13m x 3.38m) Smooth ceiling, vinyl flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side, range of matching wall & base units, roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink with inset drainer, integrated oven, hob with extractor over, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine

Bedroom One  
11' 1" x 10' 0" (3.38m x 3.05m) Smooth ceiling, carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front, television point

Bedroom Two  
7' 1" x 11' 0" (2.16m x 3.35m) Smooth ceiling, carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front, television point

Bathroom  
Smooth ceiling, low level W/C, hand wash basin, extractor fan, panelled bath with shower attachment over, part tiled walls

Parking  
There is one allocated parking space

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
04 September 2019

Nearest stations

  • Braintree (0.8 mi)
  • Braintree Freeport (1.5 mi)
  • Cressing (2.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Braintree- Sales

61a High Street Braintree CM7 1JX

01376 808088 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Braintree (0.8 mi)
  • Braintree Freeport (1.5 mi)
  • Cressing (2.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Braintree- Sales

61a High Street Braintree CM7 1JX

01376 808088 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 15884571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Braintree- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.