3 bedroom house for saleMaple Road, Billingshurst
- CONTEMPORARY HEATING & WATER SYSTEM
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH LIGHT & POWER
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
- EXPANSIVE WIDE CORNER PLOT
NEAT AS A PIN:-
Enjoying an elevated position with a pleasant outlook over neighbouring homes, this family home has been renovated to a high standard and is the perfect purchase for those seeking the finished article.
There is a paved driveway providing parking and access to the garage. A well stocked planting border sweeps around the edge of the plot and leads to a side gate, providing useful access into the rear garden.
Entering the accommodation there is a small extension creating an open lobby with doors to a cloakroom W.C, kitchen, dining room and sitting room.
A slightly curved bay window offers front aspect views of Broomfield drive as it tapers downhill. The sitting room is a lovely bright and airy environment with dual aspect provided through a side aspect high level window.
The kitchen has been recently replaced with a white high gloss arrangement of units complemented by solid wood work surfaces. Here you will enjoy preparing meals with views out to the rear garden and a recessed utility area with a door to the patio. For entertaining, the dining room is close by with double doors to the garden, this is the perfect set up.
Upon the first floor, three decent sized bedrooms are serviced by a modern fitted shower room and separate W.C. The garden is a true oasis, organised into areas whereby the sun can be enjoyed at various times of day, with abundant and varied trees, shrubs and flowers to delight the soul.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84454040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9836234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chesworths Estate Agents, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.