4 bedroom detached house for saleCoastal Road, East Preston, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom
- Reception Room/Bedroom
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Dining Room
- Wonderful triple aspect Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom with balcony and En-suite Bathroom
- 3 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Detached Triple Garage, Driveway providing extensive off-road parking
- Mature rear garden
A beautifully presented detached property with sea glimpses, located on the exclusive West Kingston Private Sea Estate, having been considerably re-modelled and refurbished by the current owners. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac within 250 metres of the greensward and beach.
The property benefits from triple glazing and comprises front door to Entrance Hall with travertine tiled flooring, Cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring. There is a Reception Room/Bedroom with front aspect fitted with a range of cupboards and shelving. The stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room is fitted with a range of Harvey Jones handmade bespoke units and includes an extensive selection of Miele appliances including twin electric ovens, induction hob, American style fridge/freezer, two dishwashers, wine fridge and extractor hood, granite worktops with inset sink, Quooker hot water tap, breakfast bar and large impressive lantern style roof. Off the Entrance Hall is a separate Utility Room with an extensive range of units, space and plumbing for appliances, butler sink and tiled flooring. The Dining Room can be approached from either the Kitchen or the Entrance Hall and has a staircase to the first floor, oak flooring and double doors to the side terrace. Steps lead up to the wonderful triple aspect Sitting Room with an impressive fireplace, high ceiling and oak flooring.
On the first floor the Master Bedroom has a range of fitted cupboards with glazed door onto a balcony and door to En-suite Bathroom with large double shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and low level WC. There are three further Bedrooms, two of which have doors to the balcony and sea glimpses. The Bathroom has a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC.
The property is approached via electronically operated double gates with security video entry-phone system, leading to a brick paviour driveway providing extensive off-road parking. There is a detached Triple Garage which is double insulated and has light, power, alarm and an electric shutter door.
The mature rear garden is approached via gates to either side of the property, being laid predominately to lawn with a large paved terrace with glass verandah, shaped flower beds, apple tree, two outside taps and a garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84498194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU190133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.