4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tressell at Barley Meadows, Cramlington, Weldon Road, Cramlington, NE23
- Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Lounge
- French Doors
- Separate Utility
- Store Room
- Master Bedroom
- 2 En-Suites
- Family Bathroom
PRICE REDUCTION, £1,000 TOWARDS LEGALS, FLOORING INCLUDED & MUCH MORE... The LARGE lounge features a BAY window & the OPEN PLAN kitchen/family/dining room is perfect for ENTERTAINING with additional space in the UTILITY. You also benefit from FRENCH DOORS out to your garden. The master bedroom & bedroom two has an EN SUITE ideal for family living or overnight guests. This is a fantastic flexible home is available to buy with Help to Buy meaning you may only need a 5% deposit.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.264 x 6.516 metre
- Kitchen - 3.052 x 3.06 metre
- Utility - 1.812 x 1.904 metre
- FamilyDining - 3.207 x 3.06 metre
- WC - .946 x 2.028 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.264 x 4.436 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.275 x 1.4 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.115 x 3.193 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.498 x 1.806 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.336 x 2.807 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.498 x 2.98 metre
- Bathroom - 2.144 x 1.794 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84564257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071630000013_4_54_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.