5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- Stunning ?Stanley? built chalet, skilfully converted and extended
- Flexible accommodation with excellent living space
- Large master bedroom with bespoke wardrobes and luxury en-suite
- Three further double bedrooms, all with wardrobes
- Two luxury bath/shower rooms
- Fabulous large sitting room with gas fire
- Impressive reception hall leading to the formal dining room
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with doors to the garden
- Off road parking behind 5 bar gate with integral garage
- Council Tax 'F' £2789.72 EPC 'C'
**3D WALK THROUGH AVAILABLE** A magnificent detached chalet of 2665sqft in true show home order featuring spacious rooms, stylish fittings and a beautiful south facing garden. Situated in this peaceful location overlooking a copse, this chalet is absolutely superb inside and out and is offered with no forward chain. Viewing strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84649148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327000610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.