2 bedroom apartment for saleWestern Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- Canford Cliffs Village location
- Ideal for walking to shops and beach
- Bus stop located nearby
- Ideal for main home, holiday home or someone looking for a project
- Opportunity to refurbish and add your own stamp
- EPC Rating = D
First floor two bedroom apartment close to shops and beach
Kenilworth Court is a purpose built block of apartments that occupies a superb location close to the amenities of Canford Cliffs village. Canford Cliffs chine is also close by and provides a delightful wooded walk down to the promenade and award winning beaches.
This particular apartment is situated on the first floor with the benefit of lift access from the rear of the development adjacent to the garaging. The apartment has an audio entry system and the block benefits from superb modernised communal areas.
The accommodation comprises: a kitchen area without appliances, a large lounge with access to a south facing balcony, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a separate wc.
Due to the long length of ownership by the current owner the apartment would now benefit from an update and refurbishment throughout, which allows any new owner to add their own stamp and modernise to their preferred taste.
The desirable location of the apartment being so close to the shops and beach of Canford Cliffs would appeal to buyers looking for a main home, a holiday home or a refurbishment project.
Additional features include:
Night storage heating
UPVC double glazed windows
Good sized bedrooms
Benefit of lift access from the rear
Opportunity to add your own stamp
NB Photographs taken September 2019
Canford Cliffs is a coastal area located midway between the town centres of Bournemouth and Poole, both of which offering a wealth of shopping, recreation and entertainment facilities. Poole Harbour is the second largest natural harbour in the world and the town is recognised as one of the finest places to live in the country.
Canford Cliffs Shops -110 metres
Canford Cliffs beach- 700 metres
Sandbanks – 1.2 mile
Westbourne Shops – 2 miles
Bournemouth Town Centre – 3.6 miles
Poole Town Centre – 3.8 miles
Bournemouth Airport – 9.9 miles
London- 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All distances and times are approximate
Square Footage: 931 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84694544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS190129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.