4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Laurels, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9TB
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Discreetly positioned and recently modernised
- Four bedrooms
- Light and spacious kitchen/dining room
- En-suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Main family bathroom
- Approx. 55ft x 45ft Rear garden
- Generous off-road parking
- Double garage, partly converted to leave one single garage and a music room
This discreetly positioned and recently modernised four bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room detached family home has a 55ft enclosed rear garden, partly converted detached double garage and driveway providing generous off-road parking. Tucked away on the edge of a small select development in a sought after and convenient location within Ferndown.
• Entrance hall
• Refitted cloakroom finished in a modern white suite with a tiled floor
• Study with a double glazed window overlooking the front garden
• 23ft Light and spacious kitchen/dining room which enjoys a dual aspect
• Refitted kitchen area incorporating ample work surfaces, a good range of base and wall units, integrated Bosch double oven, hob and extractor, integrated Bosch dishwasher, attractive tiled splashbacks, a double glazed window overlooking the front driveway and garden and a tiled floor which continues through to the dining area
• Dining area with double glazed doors leading out to the large rear garden and double internal doors leading through to the lounge
• Good sized utility room incorporating work surfaces, base and wall units, space for an American style fridge/freezer, recess for a washing machine and tumble dryer, replacement wall mounted gas-fired Worcester boiler and a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden
• 16ft x15ft Lounge with double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden and a living flame coal effect gas fire with a stone surround creating an attractive focal point in the room
• Master bedroom benefitting from a full width fitted wardrobe with concertina doors and a double glazed window to the front aspect
• Refitted en-suite shower room finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a separate shower cubicle, wc, wall-mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Guest double bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe single wardrobe and a double glazed window to the front aspect
• Third double bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe and a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden
• Fourth single bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe and a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden
• Main family bathroom refitted in a contemporary white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Approximately 55ft x 45ft fully enclosed rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn, with a paved patio adjacent to the rear of the property and a path which leads round to a side gate on one side of the property. On the opposite side of the property there is a further block paved patio area with a useful timber storage shed and a block paved hard standing with double wooden gates which open to give easy access for the storage of a trailer
• Large area of front garden laid to lawn and surrounded by pine trees
• Front driveway and parking alongside the garage provide space for approximately five vehicles
• Detached double garage which has been partly converted, one side remains as a single garage with light, power and a metal up and over door, whilst the other side has been converted into a fully insulated music studio, with light power and soundproofing. This room would make an ideal home office
• Further benefits include double glazing, UPVC fascias and soffits and a gas-fired central heating system with a replacement boiler
The Laurels is a small select development of just nine houses, situated off a sought after tree lined road within Ferndown. Ferndown offers excellent First Middle and Upper Schools and a range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities with the town centre conveniently located less than 1 mile away. Ferndown also boasts a Championship golf course on Golf Links Road approximately 2 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84819578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 135916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.