3 bedroom detached house for saleWynford Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Immaculately presented character detached family home
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room with sliding patio doors onto the rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Secluded rear garden mainly laid to lawn
- Landscaped front garden with driveway for parking
- Detached single garage with pitched roof
A charming character detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac location within the sought after location of Lower Parkstone. The property is immaculately presented throughout with accommodation comprising a good size entrance hall, lounge with an open fire, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, separate utility, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. The property sits on a well-proportioned plot with a front garden laid to lawn, parking for several vehicles which leads to a single garage. The secluded rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a paved patio. Courthill First School and Baden Powell Middle School.
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Penn Hill Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84878582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN190095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.