2 bedroom apartment for saleKendra Court, Rectory Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB2
- Contemporary Kitchen with Corian worktops and integrated appliances
- Bathroom with ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Bedrooms with neutral coloured carpet
- Spotlights throughout
- Video entry
- Bamboo wooden flooring in Kitchen/Living area and Hallway
- Landscaping to the front of the building
- Carpets in communal areas
- Smoke/heat detectors
Tenure: Share of Freehold
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
This 2-Bed/1-Bath Ground Floor flat offers an open-plan living area with beautifully finished Kitchen and Bathroom, flooring throughout along with a Garden. The apartment is perfect for a young couple.
Part of a stylish collection of 1 and 2 Bedroom apartments set within the lively and vibrant suburb of Southall, Greater London. Kendra Court is located a short distance from Southall Broadway where there is a wide selection of shops that cater for every day needs. There are also excellent road connections to Heathrow Airport, the A40, M40 and M25 along with plenty of bus routes in the area with two located along Norwood Road adjacent to Kendra Court with direct links to Hounslow, Northolt and Perivale. Nearby is Southall's railway station with fast connections to Ealing Broadway and Paddington as well as Slough and Reading.
- Kitchen with contemporary White glacier Corian worktops with upstands, Caple integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Induction hob with 8 Function Oven. Exposed stainless steel chimney hood. Glass splashback. Undermounted stainless steel sink. Individual boiler.
- Bathroom with steel bath tub, Hansgrohe deck mounted bath/shower mixer, RAK wc with soft close seat. Eco concealed dual flush cistern. RAK ceramic basin and bespoke vanity unit. Ceramic wall and floor tiles. Heated towel rail. Bespoke mirror.
- Bedrooms with neutral coloured carpets.
- Spotlights throughout.
- Carpets in communal areas.
- Individual post collection points in main
- Emergency lighting.
- Video entry.
- Landscaping to the front of the building.
- Individually metered gas, water and electric.
- Smoke/heat detectors.
- Well-lit communal areas.
- Bamboo wooden flooring in Kitchen/Living
area and Hallways.
- Outside space to include Garden.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Southall is a lively and diverse suburb of West
London which is surrounded by parks, canals and
green open spaces. The area enjoys a number of
leisure and recreational facilities such as Osterley
Sports and Cricket Club, a number of gyms and
sports centres as well as the Osterley Park and
House, a historical neo-classical house run by the
National Trust and one of the last surviving country
estates in London. The Grand Union Canal is a
short distance from Kendra Court giving people
the opportunity to enjoy beautiful canal-side walks
away from the hustle bustle of city life.
A short distance away is Ealing Broadway Shopping
Centre which has a large range of high street stores and restaurants. A little further afield is Westfield Shopping Centre which is the largest shopping centre in Europe. Westfield has over 200 high street stores and designer boutiques as well as a myriad of restaurants and a multiplex VUE cinema.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-84905522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO190412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.