3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodale Avenue, Bradford
- *** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS ***
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Off-street parking with a garage
- Popular residential location
- *** OFFERS OVER £110,000 ***
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property with off-street parking, a rear garden and a garage.
*** OFFERS OVER £110,000 ***
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property with off-street parking, a rear garden and a garage. Benefiting from a modern kitchen, house bathroom and a family lounge. This property is well presented throughout, in a popular residential location and is ideal for first time buyers.
*** OFFERS OVER £110,000 ***
Entering the property through a Upvc double glazed door at the front, along with Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side.
The entrance hall has a single glazed door to the front, a central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' into chimney breast x 13' 4" ( 3.66m into chimney breast x 4.06m )
The lounge has a Upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen 15' x 7' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.21m )
The modern and contemporary kitchen has an attractive range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Comprising of a stainless steel inset sink and drainer, a useful under stairs storage cupboard, a Upvc double window to the rear and and a double glazed door to the rear garden.
The kitchen has plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free standing cooker, as there is a fitted cooker hood extractor above, tiled splash backs and a central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
Bedroom one has a Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.90m )
Bedroom two has a Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 5' ( 2.36m x 1.52m )
Bedroom three has a Upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, loft access and a useful storage cupboard.
The modern house bathroom has a Upvc double glazed window to the side and is fully tiled. Comprising of a double shower cubicle with shower, a wash hand basin, low flush WC and a vanity storage unit. The bathroom has a chrome heated towel rail, an extractor fan and modern back lit mirror.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-street parking, which continues to the side of the property, along with a gate leading to the rear garden and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84919358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP107408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.