4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- First class condition, superbly extended
- Much larger accommodation than normal for a house of this style
- Master bedroom, built in wardrobes and en suite shower rooms
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Through sitting/dining room
- Separate family room/TV room (originally garage)
- Gorgeous garden with sun terrace, new fencing
- Highcliffe school catchment
- Council Tax 'D' £1931.34 EPC 'C'
A simply stunning family home of approx 1400sqft, offering brilliant accommodation with generous bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms and superb, open plan living space. Situated in this lovely quiet part of the Hoburne Farm Estate, the garden to the rear has been beautifully landscaped enjoying all day sunshine with parking on the driveway at the front. Strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-84951266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.