3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrailswood Road, Oakdale, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- NEW ROOF RECENTLY AADDED
- MODERN GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RECENT BOILER REPLACED
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- IMMACULATE DECOR THROUGHOUT
- POPULAR ROAD CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- DRIVEWAY AT THE SIDE THE HOUSE
A stunning three bedroom luxury home with a south facing garden, driveway and open plan kitchen/dining room. Completely renovated to a high standard throughout.
FOR ROOM DIMENSIONS PLEASE REFER TO OUR FLOOR PLAN
Attractive entrance hall with wood flooring, large understairs cupboard and a cloakroom/WC. Living room with wood burner and wood flooring. Recently fitted shaker kitchen with Quartz work surfaces, dishwasher, hob, oven and extractor integrated. French doors lead out to the rear garden.
First floor with three bedrooms, fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom and bedroom two. There is a modern bathroom fitted with walk-in shower.
OUTSIDE - The rear garden is secluded and south facing with a garden shed/store. The garden is designed for low maintenance and level. There is space for a garage if required and a driveway at the side of the house provides access. The front garden is neatly landscaped too.
TENURE - Freehold
Viewing by appointment only please.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL190403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.