3 bedroom detached house for saleHawkswood Avenue, Bradford
- *** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
- Three bedroom detached property
- Enviable residential location
- Two reception rooms
- *** OFFERS OVER £180,000 ***
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Three bedroom detached property in an enviable residential location. Comprising of a kitchen, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, house bathroom with a separate WC and a front and rear garden.
*** OFFERS OVER £180,000 ***
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached property in an enviable residential location. Comprising of a kitchen, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, house bathroom with a separate WC and a front and rear garden. Benefiting from a driveway with a garage.
*** OFFERS OVER £180,000 ***
There is a single glazed door to the front and a single window to the front of the entrance hall. Benefiting from a useful under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" x 18' 8" ( 3.38m x 5.69m )
The lounge has a Upvc double glazed bay window to the front, a central heating radiator and a fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
The dining room has a single glazed rear window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.69m )
The partly fitted kitchen comprises of a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free standing cooker.
The kitchen has a single glazed window to the side with a single glazed door giving access to the rear garden, along with a central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing where there is a single glazed window to the side, as well as a useful storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 4" into bay window x 11' 2" ( 4.98m into bay window x 3.40m )
Bedroom one has a Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.17m )
Bedroom two has a single glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 5' 7" x 6' 2" including bulk head ( 1.70m x 1.88m including bulk head )
Bedroom three has a double glazed timber window to the front.
The partly tiled bathroom comprises of a wash hand basin, bath and a double glazed window to the rear.
The separate WC has a single glazed window to the side and a low flush WC.
To the front there is a lawn with planted borders and a gated driveway. To the rear there is a mature lawn and shrubs with planted borders.
Garage 20' 5" x 5' 8" ( 6.22m x 1.73m )
The garage has an up and over door with light, a Upvc double glazed door to the rear and a Single glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85065029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP107378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.