2 bedroom apartment for saleTobacco Wharf, 51 Commercial Road, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living & Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Fully Double Glazed
- Electric Heating Throughout
- Own Access, No Communal Door.
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this two bedroom ground floor apartment. The development of Tobacco Wharf is located just a short distance from Liverpool City Centre, The Titanic Hotel and the newly planned Everton Football Stadium. The property which would make an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity offers a spacious living accommodation. The front door is accessible via the gated complex and you enter into the spacious living/dining room, a open plan fully fitted kitchen is located directly off the living room, there are two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
The property comes with a secure allocated parking space. Early viewings are advised as we anticipate that the interest will be very strong.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area: 6.64m (21'7.8'') x 3.66m (12'1'')+3.33m x 2.37m
'L' shaped open plan lounge and dining area, access via two upvc double glazed French doors to rear aspect, laminated flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, 2 x wall mounted electric heaters, electric meter cupboard, glass block partition wall and central pillar.
Kitchen: 3.78m (12'4'') x 2.34m (7'6.8'')
Tiled flooring, range of wall and base units, rolled top work surfaces, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, 1 & 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, splashback tiling.
Bedroom : 3.61m (11'8.4'') x 3.33m (10'9.3'')
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2: 5.86m (19'2.3'') x 2.64m (8'6.6'')
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, laminated flooring.
Bathroom : 2.37m (7'7.8'') x 1.94m (6'3.6'')
Tiled flooring, low level w/c, pedestal wash basin, corner panelled bath, tiled to compliment.
Allocated secure parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85068257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keppie Massie Residential, Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.