4 bedroom barn conversion for saleBlacklands Hall Barns, Water Lane, Cavendish, Suffolk, CO10
- In a glorious edge of village setting overlooking paddocks
- Situated off a peaceful country lane & in walking distance of a pub/restaurant
- Very well presented throughout
- Stunning open plan galleried reception hall and vaulted dining room
- Sitting room with fireplace & woodburner, study
- Spacious farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with utility adjoining
- 4/5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
- Garage, open cartlodge and additional parking spaces
- Lovely walled garden with a south easterly aspect
- Impressive features both inside and out
4 Blacklands Hall Barns is a superb Grade II listed barn conversion which forms part of a select farmyard development of 5 barns in total. The courtyard-style arrangement is peacefully situated within what was the moated grounds of Blacklands Hall on the edge of the picturesque village of Cavendish. Of an impressive honey coloured timber frame construction, with weatherboarded elevations under a clay tiled roof, the property displays fine features throughout including an atrium reception hall and vaulted bedrooms. In addition, the interior is naturally light with a free-flowing layout which makes it ideal for entertaining on the ground floor. On the first floor, a galleried landing gives access to the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The study on the ground floor is also occasionally used as a fifth bedroom. The property adjoins one neighbouring barn but despite being semi-detached the privacy is good. Viewings are highly recommended.
The property is approached from a peaceful lane onto a gravelled drive leading to the barn and a bank of garages which incorporate the private garage and open cartlodge owned by No 4. There is further allocated parking plus guest parking. There is a delightful rear garden with a sunny south east facing aspect which is enclosed by a traditional brick and flint wall, beyond which is a lovely outlook over paddocks. A sun terrace adjoins the rear of the house giving way to a lawned area with a winding brick path and flower and shrub borders. There is also a pergola adorned with clematis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-85082504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL190165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Long Melford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.